Next week we’ll start interviewing some of the biggest names in L&D ahead of their March workshops at the Learning Solutions and Realities360 conferences in Orlando. Each Now&Next interview will be a no-frills, practical focused, cut to the chase conversation with each expert in their particular area of knowledge.
Below is a list of the experts we’ll be chatting with. As always, we approach our events with the needs and interests of the community first. So let us know in the comments any specific questions you’d be interested in getting the answers to. Although we can’t promise that each will be asked or in the exact form you provide, we’ll strive to get answers to the burning questions in the industry.
- Jennifer Hofman – Designing Engaging Virtual Classroom Experiences
- Debbie Richards – Practical Solutions for Creating Simple 3D AR/VR Interactive Lessons
- Hadiya Nuriddin – Storytelling for L&D: Bringing Scenarios, Narratives, and Characters to Life
- Connie Malamed – Using Design Thinking to Craft Learning Experiences
- Lorena Klingel – Creating Compelling eLearning Videos: From Tech to Technique
- Julie Dirksen – Design for Behavior Change
- Catherine Lombardozi – Building a Stronger Learning Culture at Your Organization
- Carla Torgeson – Creating Effective Microlearning for Boosting and Standalone Content
- Tim Slade – eLearning Design Foundations
- Destery Hildenbrand – Building Easy and Effective Augmented Reality in Your Training
- Jeff Batt – Creating Mobile Augmented Reality Experiences with Unity
- Megan Torrance – Agile Project Management Certificate Program
We’ll be looking to release these interviews in February. At no more than 5-8 minutes in duration, each aims to provide quick hits to stimulate your thinking and inform your work in these important L&D areas!