Our next #GuildChat takes place On Zoom! This Friday, March 27th at 11am PT / 2pm ET.
For the first time ever we’re taking #GuildChat to video conferencing. For one hour we’ll meet and put faces with handles. We’ll give our fingers a rest and have a verbal chat. The community has already offered up a bunch of topics that we’ll choose from to keep the conversation lively and informative too.
Here’s a sample of what we’ll draw from!
- Activities to do at home (such as books to read and movies you love)
- New tools to test drive
- Great articles you’ve been reading
- What you’ve been working on
- Tips for virtual sessions to improve interactivity
- Pictures from your desk window or desk
- Show & Tell
- How you’re staying connected with your team
- What skills are really needed to move training online
- How is running virtual classes different than in person
- How are you handling the stress of a “new norm”
- Will this shift to virtual be sustained long term?
- What are the key capabilities needed today?
- Plantains! (Thanks Anthony)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. (be sure to check spam if it doesn’t arrive immediately in your inbox)